The mission of Compassion care is to provide a multi dimensional and holistic approach to treating patients with chronic pain.
Ultimately it is our greatest goal and desire to help our patients have the best life possible with as little pain has possible.
What is Pain?
Chronic Pain is defined as pain that persist after 90 days.
PAIN is complicated and subjective. In general it is an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience primarily associated with tissue, bone or nerve damage More than 50 million Americans have chronic pain.
The components our approach includes:
1) Medical evaluations and medications
2) Exercise and massage therapy
3) Psychological evaluations, support and counseling
Our doctors and nurse practitioners examine each patient, review previous medical and diagnostic records, then determine what is the best medication regimen for each patient.
Goal: To obtain the best level of pain management with the least amount of medications, and to maintain the best quality of life possible.
To obtain pain relief and improve physical and psycho-social functioning.
To utilize other proven methods and modalities for pain control as part of a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to pain management.
What we offer our patients
1. Massage and exercise therapy. Our in-house massage therapist works one on one with our patients to facilitate muscle relaxation, treat trigger points, and help stretch muscles for increased pain management. Modalities such as TENS units, ultrasound, hot and cold packs are used.
2. Counseling. Chronic pain is hard enough to manage. Emotional pain only makes things worse. Our on site Psychologist works directly with our patients to help them cope with life and pain.
3. Medication Management. This is of course the mainstay of chronic pain management. Our professional staff will make sure the best regimen for you is prescribed.
We listen to you
Our Patients must be 25 years of age or older.
Bring in a valid Florida ID or Driver’s License.
Please bring in your recent MRI’s or diagnostic test of the specified area of pain. If you have none, we will order on your first visit if needed.
We want to know as much about your medical problems and the history of the pain you need treatment for.
Medical records will be requested from your Primary Care Physician, Surgeon, Hospital or other Specialist.
We treat conditions such as, but not limited to the following:
Rheumatoid arthritis and other connective tissue diseases
Vertebral Disc Disease
Failed back surgery syndrome
The kind of pain we treat
Neuropathic Pain “Nerve Pain”
Pain when surgery is not an option
Sydel LeGrande, M.D.
Dr. LeGrande is a Family Practitioner and has been in practice for over 30 years. Her approach to health care has always been holistic. She believes that health care should be geared toward treating the whole person, Spirit, Soul and Body.
MSN, FNP, ARNP-C
MSN, FNP, ARNP-C
We are here for you
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Contact us below to become a patient!
MON – FRI
9AM – 5PM
SAT – SUN
2822 W Virginia Ave, Tampa, FL 33607
Visit us on social networks:
If you’re having a medical emergency please dial 911.
Copyright Compassion Care Clinic 2019. All rights reserved.